Final

The final project for e9 was each group had to create a website for the product our group made up.   we had eight weeks or one school quarter to make up a product, a logo, a few animations, and a website for that product.  My groups product was a shampoo that makes your hair grow and how we thought of that is we realized we had all had bad hair cuts before or we have wanted longer hair.  To make all the things we had to for this project it took the whole eight weeks.  The only challenges we ran into was completing the website in the end.  Along the way I learned how to trust my teammates better and also I learned a little more about the adobe creators like dreamwork.  Most people said the same thing about our project and that is we just needed to learn how to make our transitions a little better.  I think my group did very well knowing that we started slow but in the end we had it done.

We ended yup completing everything we were sapost to complete and our team gained a friendship along the way.  When we finished early what we did a lot of working and improving on the logo and website.  Our team agreed on pretty much all of the project.  If we weren't in class then we would most likely come into class to improve already finished work or to finish unfinished work.

When I'm in a group then I know that my strengths are logo design and filming, I make sure that if I am in a group I let my group know what I am good and bad at.

Some areas I need improvement are making websites, acting, and if I need to be a leader then I need some work on leadership.

My only goals for next year is to not turn my work in late so I can get a better grade.  Some thoughts I had were I do not like ecom a whole lot but the skills are nice to have for the future so ill stay in it.  Ecom is a good program its just not my favorite.  I think my group did pretty well on the final project and I am glad to have had my group to do this project with me.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography Project